Monday, December 13, 2010

PRIDE ...

Burnin' Books , breakin' Windows , fadin' Memories , Fallin' Lights , Emotion Voice , Loud Scream , Runnin' Tears . This is What u Have To be For Winning My Love Back Though I Still Kill My Moments For u'r Eyes !

Chaotic Heartbeats , Afraid Eyes , Tired Lips , Numb Legs , Suspicious Attitude , Naked Thoughts , So Fucking Desperate . This is What I Have To be To Let U Win My Love Back Again Though I Know U Still Think What a Great Kisser I Might be !

I CAN'T BE A LOSER THOUGH I STILL FILL THE  EMPTINESS IN MY HEART BY DREAMING OF U !


Where Do u Think This Love Is Taking Us ?
There's Just One Fog Left Here Among My Hesitations ! DID U EVER LOVE ME ?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.                                                                                                     FUCK YOU !

No comments:

Post a Comment