Friday, February 4, 2011

Don't cry for me (U.S.A)

Yes , you might think it strange the way i try to explain how i feel !


It's unbelievable , it's sad . All u will get the chance to see is a boy you've never known before although he's dressed up he's every single moment knowing how precious it feels like dressing like you'r blond haired female prostitute in that old bar on Fifth avenue .

But i had to make a change couldn't stay all my life down on my knees . Stayed out of sun lookin' outside the Window ! "So I chose freedom
Running around, trying everything new
But nothing impressed me at all
I never expected it to"
Don't cry for me NY All through my wild days and my mad existence ...         I kept my promise don't keep you'r distance !
The fame and fortune That's always been invited in seemd to the world They were all i desired ! But they were all Illusions not the solutions were expected . "The answer was always prisoned in my heart" I LOVE YOU AND HOPE YOU LOVE ME ................................
Don't cry for me sanctimonious land .
Was is too much ? Just look at me now and you'll see that every word is true ...

No comments:

Post a Comment